- 1 1. The American-Standard-2886.216.020-H2option Siphonic
- 2 2. Woodbridge T-0001-Dual Flush Elongated-Toilet
- 3 3. TOTO CST 412MF.01-Aquia Dual Flush Toilet
- 4 4. KOHLER K-3987-Wellworth 2-Piece Rounded: Dual Flush Toilet
- 5 5. American Standard Studio Concealed Trapway
- 6 6. Swiss Madison Tropez One Piece
- 7 7. EAGO Tall Dual Flush
- 8 8. CO-Z Siphonic Dual Flush
- 8.1 1. The American-Standard-2886.216.020-H2option Siphonic
- 8.2 2. Woodbridge T-0001-Dual Flush Elongated-Toilet
- 8.3 3. TOTO CST 412MF.01-Aquia Dual Flush Toilet
- 8.4 4. KOHLER K-3987-Wellworth 2-Piece Rounded: Dual Flush Toilet
- 8.5 5. American Standard Studio Concealed Trapway
- 8.6 6. Swiss Madison Tropez One Piece
- 8.7 7. EAGO Tall Dual Flush
- 8.8 8. CO-Z Siphonic Dual Flush
- 8.9 What Should You Need To Know Before Purchase A Toilet?
- 8.10 TYPES OF FLUSH TOILETS
- 8.11 GUIDELINES TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING YOUR TOILET
Dual flush toilets are designed to operate on a simple mechanism that involves the use of two buttons. This is essential in ensuring that two levels of water are forced through the bowl to get rid of the solid waste completely. These flush toilets come in handy to reduce environmental footprint without compromising your household hygiene. In fact, you can have a choice of the amount of water that each flush requires. Therefore, to achieve this feat, you need to outsource for the right dual flush toilet kit. However costly they might be, you will not have to worry about flushing your toilet twice or even thrice to realize their potential. As a matter of fact, multiple flushing could be frustrating, annoying and a waste of water.
List of 8 Best Dual Flush Toilet
Choosing the right toilet is a lifetime investment. As such, it is essential that you settle for high-quality a high rise toilet that looks nice in your washroom and that which is durable. For that reason, we are going to give you an insight into buying the right power flush toilet. Here are four of the most outstanding super flush toilets.
Dual Flush Toilet If your target is to conserve water and save your money, the American-Standard-2886.216-H2 is the right option for you. The toilet enables you to save a great amount of water at the same time gives you the option to choose between a 1.0-gallon flush and the standardized 1.6-gallon flush. Furthermore, the toilet comes with two button actuator located at the top of the tank to give that ability of water conservation for every flush you make.
- Designed with a siphonic action flush( dual)
- Comes with a combination of both the bowl and tank-less seat for efficiency
- It has a low consumption full flush
- Chrome-plated top for surface water
- Top mounted actuator
- Sanitary dam on the bowl
- Glazed two-inch trapway
- Two bolt caps of the same color
Woodbridge T-0001 – Dual Flush is a one piece toilet that is constructed with elegance to meet your standards and offer the best aspect of contemporary style as well as utmost functionality. If luxury is what you are looking for, look no more; Woodbridge T-0001 -Dual flush should be your choice. Its modern style design coupled with rectangular bottom gives this product that clean and sleek look that will add some aesthetic value in your washroom. With the skirted trapway, cleaning should not be any of your worries because it is designed to make it easy for you to clean. This toilet is very comfortable with soft closing seat and detailed stainless steel. That’s why the Woodbridge One-Piece toilet is equipped with a double aspiration system, which is very easy to install. Do not think otherwise to get the best quality and comfort!
Finally, the siphon flushing design is what defines the whole mechanism of powerful flushing in this type of dual flush toilet.
- It is designed in a luxurious modern way for easy cleaning and different styles
- Skirted trapway makes it easy to clean
- Siphoning flush design for gently, quiet and very powerful flushing
- Soft closing seat fitted with the long-lasting stainless hinge
- It is a UPC and CSA making it highly efficient and WaterSense certified product
- A quick and easy cleaning system
- There’s a great pair of streams.
TOTO CST 41 MF.01 comes with fixtures that define its effortless beauty. The product is created to connect with water in a manner that enhances the smooth flow of water for your convenience. Its sleek and compact design makes it have a unique look that blends well with all modern bathrooms’ interior designs.
- A skirted bottom to eliminate all the obstacles that make the traditional toilets hard to clean
- Designed in different colors to suit your specific washroom decor
- Dual flush option with a chrome push button actuator
- It has a dual max flushing system
- An elongated skirt with a universal height
- An elongated front bowl coupled with a tank set
The K-3987-0 is a two-piece toilet designed with a round front bowl to provide you with the working solution if your washroom is smaller in size. It comes with a nested trip lever that gives you a selection of either 1.1 or 1.6 gallons for every flush you make. On the other hand, its slim and attractive design gives it a sturdy built that you will find appealing. The product, however, comes in three unique finishes in eight different colors to blend with any washroom. Most significantly, this super flush toilet is controlled by a 2-part lever (not a button) to control the flushing mechanism.
- It comes with a combination of the siphoning and jet to enhance the flushing power
- Can handle close to four times of the waste that an average adult needs
- Compatible tank lever
- It is a 2-piece toilet
- Made of ceramic materials
- Two to an eighth-inch glazed trapway
- Round front bowl
The Trapway features a great design to suit the interiors of any bathroom. The dual flush system allows you to choose between the full flush or partial flush to let you save water. The extra-wide flush enable the water to flow into the flush much faster than the standard flush system. The pressurized rim traps air into the chamber and pressurizes the chamber. The pressurized water goes through the rim goes to power wash the toilet bowl. The EverCiean surface remains cleaner for longer and it very easy to clean. The mirror-like surface keeps shining even after years of use.
- The full flush utilizes 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush), and the partial flush uses 1.1 GPF water.
- The toilet is aesthetically pleasing, and the EverCiean surface keeps the mold, bacteria, and mildew away.
- The flush valve is resistant to chemicals, and the three-inch opening allows more water to flow. As compared to the 2-inch flush valves, the water flows 80% faster.
- The pressurized rim installed to power-wash the bowl.
- The American Standard has included the product in its Studio Bath Collection.
- Unlike the ordinary flappers, the valve won’t distort or warp.
- The EverCiean surface incorporates a silver -ion additive into the material. The additive is patented, and it can effectively inhibit the growth of algae, fungus, bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Duroplast slow close seat and cover avoid accidental banging.
- The easy lift-off feature facilitates easy removal and reattachment for effective cleaning.
The slim tank fits seamlessly into the skirted bowl to make a strong statement The dual flush system with high-performance gravity allows you to save water while keeping your toilet clean. The one-piece porcelain design is easy to clean. The fully skirted trapway makes it extremely easy to clean. The quick-release hinges make it easy to unlatch the seat from the toilet and easy cleaning.
- The toilet is certified by UPC(Uniform Plumbing Code) and c/UPC.
- The toilet meets strict EPA flushing criteria using 20% less water than the standard 1.6-gallon toilets.
- The soft seat closes quietly and slowly.
- The dual-flush system with high-performance gravity. The full flush uses 1.28 gallons per flush, and the partial flush uses 0.8 gallons per flush.
- The elongated bowl offers extra room and comfort.
- Sleek look and modern design suits all kinds of interiors.
It is an elegant looking dual flush toilet with separate buttons for solid waste and liquid waste. The toilet seat closes down softly without making any noise. Its large surface area of the toilet bowl facilitates easier cleaning. The high flush makes sure that the waste is cleaned properly. The balanced water distribution system offers an optimal balance between the exit velocity and the increased diameter.
- The great toilet looks like a piece of art and adds a nice accent to any kind of bathroom.
- The toilet is incredibly compact, and you get a little more extra space in the bathroom.
- The spring-loaded closing seat does not bang accidentally.
- The toilet allows you to hide your water supply and you get a bathroom with a cleaner appearance.
- The full flush uses 1.6 GPF water, and the partial flush utilizes 0.8 GPF to save water.
The Siphonic toilet has a one-piece construction, and it can easily tolerate the extreme temperatures. The S-shaped flushing pipe and the sleek surface minimize the residue and the stain adhesion. The 2.8 inches water level reduces the odor from the sewage and prevents the odor-causing bacteria from proliferating freely. The design accords with the curve and the ergonomics of the human body. The glazed vitreous china material does not fade away for a long time, and it is very easy to clean. It is resistant to cracking and abrasions as well.
- The high-quality glaze materials minimize the bacteria proliferation on the toilet seat.
- The siphonic jet technology flushes the waste away in less than 5 seconds and the tank needs just 20 seconds to refill.
- It’s made of food-grade PP, and the sleek surface helps the users in avoiding any allergies. The ergonomic seat provides maximum comfort to the users.
- The glazed trapway eliminates all kinds of unpleasant odors.
From the four types of super flush, dual toilets, you can now make the right choice to meet your requirements. These power flush toilets are designed to make you save on water and money as you keep your environment clean.
What Should You Need To Know Before Purchase A Toilet?
Flush toilets have grown to become an integral part of every home. They play an important role in keeping the sanitary conditions of our homes in place. In short, they are items no home can do without. Due to changing trends in lifestyle and fashion, flush toilets are no longer only bought for their original purpose but also for an edge in keeping a decent and aesthetic feeling in the house of lords. We all know the stories of the gold and silver toilets of some rich people. Aside from the looks factor, flush toilets are also selected for efficiency and cost-saving reasons.
In this short guide, we would be showing you all that you need to know in order to select the best flush toilet for your home. We will be discussing in great detail the types of flush toilets that are on the market to consider. We will also elaborate some key standards to follow in order to make the right choice for the right flush toilet. These standards will aid you to know what to look for in a perfect flush toilet. But before that. let us look at the types of flush toilets we have on the market.
TYPES OF FLUSH TOILETS
Flush toilets come in different dimensions and designs. Good knowledge of the types of flush toilets we have available will give you an insight as to which type to pick to serve your immediate purpose. In this guide, we would be discussing five types of flush toilets available. The various types are listed below.
1. Low Flush Toilets
This toilet type comes first on our list due to its relative popularity. With respect to flush regulations and water conservation laws in the US and some parts of Canada, low flush toilets have been regarded as the perfect fit for homes. They do not only ensure compliance with laid down rules but also offer great efficiency to relieve you of huge water bills. These toilets usually have a capacity to flush 1.6 gallons/6 liters or less of water.
2. High-Efficiency Toilets (HET)
High-efficiency toilets or HET’s as there are popularly known are more efficient types of low- flow toilets. HET introduced in 1999, and these toilets have a flush volume capacity of 1.28 gallons/4.8 liters. HETs include both single and double flush functionalities. Due to their high efficiency, about 3,404 different HET models have been certified by the US EPA WaterSense specification. They are an ideal choice for long-term efficiency.
3. Single Flush Toilets
Single flush toilets as the name suggest usually need just one flush to do the job. They come with a single flush lever for water flushing. They are also very easy to use and time efficient. Currently, about 108 toilet brands are offering about 2250 models of single flush HETs. Most of these single flush toilets are certified by WaterSense.
4. Dual Flush Toilets
Dual flush toilets are the direct opposite of single flush toilets. They usually come with two flush levers for water flushing. They operate in two flushing modes. They can be used as “full flush” for more effectiveness or “reduced” flush for efficiency. Water consumption of dual flush toilets ranges from 1.1 gallons/4.2 liters to about 1.6 gallons/ 6 liters depending on the mode of flushing used.
5. Gravity Fed Toilets
Gravity fed toilets are the last type of toilet on our list. There are probably the most common types of toilets found in homes worldwide. As the name suggests, gravity fed toilets work based on the volume and weight of water in the tank. The more full the tank is, the heavier and stronger the flush comes. Other subtypes of flush toilets include siphonic, wash down and pressure-assist toilets.
GUIDELINES TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING YOUR TOILET
Every product has its mark of quality, They are certain key features that usually characterize the quality of a product. Flush toilets have their own unique features that determine their quality and we would be looking at the relevant ones you need in order to make your choice of the best power flush toilet. Below are our suggested considerations.
1. Water Efficiency
This consideration comes first on our list due to its importance. After buying a toilet, it stays with you for a long while. Hence an inefficient toilet may end up accumulating huge water bills to burden your budget. That is why it is necessary to consider the toilet that gets the job done with the least volume of water.
2. Ease of Use
Simplicity can be the best form of art. When buying a flush toilet, it is necessary to consider the brand with the easiest form of operation. Using your flush toilet should be the least of your concerns. That is why it is necessary to consider the brand that would be easy to use by you and your family and friends. A flush toilet that is easy to clean would be a plus choice to make as well.
Flush toilets can be a necessity or a luxury depending on how you want them. Various prices are available with varied brands and designs. It is necessary to consider your budget in order to select the best flushing toilets that would fit your status properly. High prices don’t usually guarantee quality and so does low prices It depends on you to consider the other factors we have outlined in order to pick the right choice for your home.
4. Design and Beauty
Flush toilets come in various designs and dimensions. No design fits best for all. It is necessary to pick the design that gives your throne room the respect and elegance it deserves. Pick for purpose and pick for beauty as well.
5. Size and Space Considerations
A toilet that fits the space of your toilet room perfectly would be an ideal choice to make. Bigger cludgies require bigger closets whilst smaller ones require smaller closets.
6. Clog Free Toilets
Clog-free toilets are the best choice in maintaining a serine and conducive throne room. Choose the brand that has the most clog free design and clog prevention features. Clog-free toilets can be cheap toilets as well.
7. Extra Consideration
21st-century toilets must not be like those operated when the Basilica of Rome was first built. Modern toilets must be fancy, adorable, efficient and elegant. That is why you have to consider the extra stuff you can possibly have in a toilet. Some toilets come with night lighting systems, heated seats, and built-in air deodorizers. Some go the extra mile to include sterilizers to keep you germ- free. With all these considerations, it is your choice that matters the most.