- 1 1. TOTO Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank
- 2 2. TOTO Drake 2-Piece Ada Toilet with Elongated Bowl
- 3 3. American Standard 2889216.020 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Round Front Toilet
- 4 4. TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone Elongated One Piece Toilet
- 5 5. KOHLER K-3817-0 Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet
- 6 6. American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 Right Height One-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 7 7. Saniflo 023 SANICOMPACT 48 One piece Toilet with Macerator Built Into the Base
- 8 8. Toto CT418FGNo.01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet
- 9 9. Cimarron Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 10 10. American Standard 2467.016.020 Cadet Right Height Elongated Pressure Assisted Two Piece Toilet
- 11 11. Aqua-Magic V RV Toilet
- 12 12. Dometic 310 Series Standard Height Toilet
- 13 13. American Standard 2889218.222 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Normal Height Round Front Toilet
- 14 14. American Standard 2004.014.020 Champion-4 Elongated One-Piece Toilet
- 15 15. WOODBRIDGE T-0001 W Dual Flush Elongated One-Piece Toilet
- 15.1 1. TOTO Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank
- 15.2 2. TOTO CST744SL#01 Drake 2-Piece Ada Toilet with Elongated Bowl
- 15.3 3. American Standard 2889216.020 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Round Front Toilet
- 15.4 4. TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone Elongated One Piece Toilet with Sanagloss
- 15.5 5. KOHLER K-3817-0 Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology and Left-Hand Trip Lever
- 15.6 6. American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 Right Height One-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 15.7 7. Saniflo 023 SANICOMPACT 48 One piece Toilet with Macerator Built Into the Base
- 15.8 8. Toto CT418FGNo.01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet, 1.6-GPF and 0.9-GPF Cotton
- 15.9 9. Cimarron Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.6 Gpf Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology and Left-Hand Trip Lever Finish
- 15.10 10. American Standard 2467.016.020 Cadet Right Height Elongated Pressure Assisted Two Piece Toilet
- 15.11 11. Aqua-Magic V RV Toilet Pedal Flush /High Profile / Parchment – Thetford 31672
- 15.12 12. Dometic 310 Series Standard Height Toilet
- 15.13 13. American Standard 2889218.222 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Normal Height Round Front Toilet
- 15.14 14. American Standard 2004.014.020 Champion-4 Elongated One-Piece Toilet
- 15.15 15. WOODBRIDGE T-0001 W Dual Flush Elongated One-Piece Toilet with Soft Closing Seat
- 15.16 Best Flushing Toilet Buying Guide
- 15.17 Water saving technology
- 15.18 Get the right size
Last Updated on by
It’s not the type of purchase one makes every day, however selecting a flush toilet is undoubtedly an important decision, as it not only affects the style of one’s bathroom, but also the experience of your guests and family. Some things to consider include materials, style and mechanism. Here are our top picks of the best flush toilets on the market.
15 Top-Rated Flushing Toilets
1. TOTO Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank
2. TOTO Drake 2-Piece Ada Toilet with Elongated Bowl
3. American Standard 2889216.020 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Round Front Toilet
4. TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone Elongated One Piece Toilet
5. KOHLER K-3817-0 Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet
6. American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 Right Height One-Piece Elongated Toilet
7. Saniflo 023 SANICOMPACT 48 One piece Toilet with Macerator Built Into the Base
8. Toto CT418FGNo.01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet
9. Cimarron Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
10. American Standard 2467.016.020 Cadet Right Height Elongated Pressure Assisted Two Piece Toilet
11. Aqua-Magic V RV Toilet
12. Dometic 310 Series Standard Height Toilet
13. American Standard 2889218.222 H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Normal Height Round Front Toilet
14. American Standard 2004.014.020 Champion-4 Elongated One-Piece Toilet
15. WOODBRIDGE T-0001 W Dual Flush Elongated One-Piece Toilet
Using 1.6 gallons of water TOTO rates this as a super-flush toilet that maximizes water use for a superior, long-lasting, jet-flush action. The toilet bowl is extra-long and will require a longer seat for additional comfort, offering a greater water surface area for improved cleaning, reach and flushing action. The chrome (not plastic) flush mechanism is placed at the side of the tank, for a cleaner, more elegant finish. The TOTO proprietary G-Max tank system is well-known for its low noise and efficiency due to its 3-inch flush valve, 125% larger than conventional 2-inch flush valves.
This two-pieces ADA toilet and tank unit is another winner from TOTO. It’s no surprise that TOTO features in our top two spots, as their toilet bowls and tanks benefit from superior designs, tech-grade flush mechanisms, and thoughtful ergonomics. The CST744 is another superior vitreous china product, and with the manufacturer’s trademark, higher seat position is ideal for wheelchair-bound users. Benefitting also from TOTO’s G-Max flush system the CST744 toilet flushes using 1.6 gallons of water, with maximum efficiency. With sleek lines, side-mounted chrome handle and elongated bowl it is a toilet that achieves efficiency and style.
The consumption rate of this toilet is very low, and thus in return, it will help you in saving a lot more than you could have spent on them. They contain a siphon that gives them the power to produce a very high flush. This will help you in saving the water since it is not used that much. They are easily acquired in the market since the prices are easily negotiable and thus they won’t harm you a lot.
This is the first dual flush toilet on our list, as often the dual flush mechanisms can be badly made, and tend not to last very long. This is the exception. American Standard toilets have designed a dual flush system that is robust and hard-wearing, with an elegant-looking duel flush push button system, ideal for the ecologically-minded bathroom user. Choose between a 1-gallon flush or a standard 1.6-gallon flush to manage your water consumption. Other great features include a “quick connect” system, which reduces installation time, a Power-wash rim that jets more water into the rim for cleaner flush and an EverCiean antimicrobial surface.
This is a good looking toilet! With its all-in-one tank and bowel design, coupled with an elongated bowel TOTO’s Utramax’s double-cyclonic toilet is a sleek addition to any stylish bathroom. With a soft close seating system included it is also a gentle and easy-to-use toilet that is both comfortable and highly efficient. TOTO’s patented SanaGioss finish is not only a superior repellent for microbes and bacteria but requires substantially less cleaning than regular porcelain toilet ware. Not only is this a great looking toilet, but the Ultramax II system is simply one of the most water-efficient systems on the market with an incredible 1.28-gallon standard flush.
It contains the high power of flushing and does not lose the power until all is well. They are designed in such a manner that they come with a unique feature called the sanagloss which contains the coating on the bowl of the toilet. The coating permits for water to come down with the flush to make sure that the bowl is clean.
This will give your toilet the ability to be clean always and thus you will not have to worry about how your toilet will look like, the guarantee is considered. This will also help to remove all the harsh chemicals and keep your toilet in an excellent hygienic condition and also have a pleasant odor.
These features will help you save the money that could have been used in purchasing the cleaning products. They are also environmentally friendly, and thus your toilet will look superb.
5. KOHLER K-3817-0 Memoirs Stately Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology and Left-Hand Trip Lever
Many people who live in period homes, or who prefer classic lines will love the look of this toilet. With classic bevelling on both the base and the tank, this is a piece of sanitary ware that will add class and distinction to any bathroom. With an elongated bowel, the Kohler K-3817 offers roomy comfort and ease-of-use. At 16.5 inches off the floor, this is also the perfect toilet for anyone with bad knees or those who use a wheelchair. Boasting a 1.28-gallon valve, this is also a remarkably water-efficient toilet, yet with a larger flush pipe strength remains effective and hassle-free.
Available in bone, linen and white finishes the Champion 4 is not only a good-looking one-piece toilet but also tremendously flush-effective; the Champion 4 flush system has endured significant flush tests, passing at 1000 grams, and even managed to flush a bucket of golf balls! This is because the tank’s 4-inch piston action flush valve pushes water into the bowel at twice the rate of a standard valve. Another remarkable feature of the Champion 4 is its super-large trap way, which is almost 70% bigger than its competitors and manages to move 40% more mass. If you’re looking for a powerful, flush system and elegant profile, look no further than the Champion 4.
It has an exceptional design since they are elongated and they also contain an outstanding and pioneering design. It is considered to be the best model of the American range and is known as the king of the toilets for its ability to make full command of any single coin.
It also contains an ideal height that is usually considered to be the height of comfortability and competence. With this kind of toilet, you will have forgotten the idea of clogged toilets. Their ability when it comes to flushing is very great, and it stands high over the other models. Also, in the long run, the cleaning technology will also help in making sure that the bowl is always clean, this will leave the toilet with impressive odor.
This is the most compact toilet on our list and has been specially designed to fit into tight spaces, and smaller bathrooms such as lofts, garage conversions and under staircase guest toilets. However, users will not sacrifice on flush-efficiency and style. With no obvious tank, the system uses an electrical flush mechanism to save on space, yet can also flush completely using only 1 gallon of water. This is a macerating toilet which adds a grinding and blending mechanism to improve flushing and reduce blockages, despite its small size. Bear in mind that as the toilet uses an electrical motor to aid waste removal, so you will need an electrical point.
Unsurprisingly top toilet manufacturer TOTO makes a third appearance on our list with the Aqua wall hung toilet. Wall hung toilets are particularly famous for their discrete profile and good looks. Naturally, you would need to pair this toilet with one of TOTO’s in-wall tank systems, such as the WT152M. At 21 inches from the wall, this is one of the smallest and most space saving toilet options. An added benefit of wall-hung toilets is that they can be installed at the exact right height for users. With Toto’s proprietary SanaGioss finish the Aquia is easy to keep clean and bacteria free.
A stylish, wall-hung, dual flush toilet, adding a subtle, sleek look to any bathroom, this power flush toilet benefits from a Gravity Flush, ensuring for a comprehensive flush every time.
- Cheaper than most competitors
- Able to be twinned with in-wall tank systems
- Dual flush allowing for half or full flush when necessary
- SanaGioss technology reduces mold and stains
9. Cimarron Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.6 Gpf Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology and Left-Hand Trip Lever Finish
This elongated toilet comes from Kohler, a name that is well known in the industry and has become a name synonymous with quality. A modern style, comfort height body, and smaller seat make this toilet ergonomically pleasing. While the Kohler Cimarron may not be the most stylish toilet on our list, there are many design features to recommend it. For instance, it is designed at chair height, making it easy and comfortable to use. Added to that are the elongated bowl and comfortable height; users report remarkable comfort due to the natural sitting position. The Cimarron also utilizes Kohler’s patented AquaPiston canister and class five flushing technology which is exceptionally powerful, using the force of gravity and a 3:2 valve- to-outlet ratio to create superior flushing with minimal effort.
- Chair height toilet and elongated bowl for additional comfort
- AquaPiston Technology
- Bowl and tank included in one price
- Respected brand name
This is a great option when looking for A-grade commercial toilets, or toilets for use in high traffic areas such as schools and large households. The American Standard Cadet toilet has a sturdy, non-nonsense build, yet users will still benefit from great flushing technologies, such as its full pressure-assisted flushing system. Value for money and consistent performance, at a standard 1.6 gallons per flush, are the hallmarks of the Cadet, although you may find it is slightly louder than pricier models.
They are good since they help in maintaining the amount of water that is used in them. They take in the little amount of water since they are designed in a manner that they contain dual flushing system thus giving them a powerful flush. This will, in turn, save you the cost of a water bill that you could have used while using a single flush. They also contain extended bowl thus offering the comfortability. They are also high thus offering those people who like moving a little time.
- Pressure-assisted siphon jets
- EverCiean surface
- Comfort height
- Floor Mounted
One of the cheaper options amongst mid-range toilets, this toilet benefits from higher seating, so this toilet will be especially favorable to the taller customer. Available in two subtle colors, this toilet can add a sense of class and style to your bathroom with its old-school look and comfort-first approach to style.
- Classic, simple look
- A single pedal system offering ease of use
- Light and easy to fit/install
- The textured lid to shed water and avoid stains
This standard height toilet is about as no-nonsense as it comes. Some style has gone into the creation but, for the most part, this is designed to be a simple, effective toilet with a price tag to match. If you’re looking for affordable, reliable, and standard, then this is for you. This isn’t anything that’s going to blow the minds of your guests, but sometimes, effective, functional, and reasonable prices are all you need.
- Available with Hand Spray
- Available in two colors
If you like to tailor your furnishings to your needs, then this toilet will appeal due to the vast amount of options that are available. Available in normal or a right height, with an elongated or rounded bowl, and in one of three colors, this is the most adaptable toilet on the list. A high tank toilet to make maintenance easier, this toilet holds WaterSense certification that speaks of its impressive efficiency and has an EverCiean surface for easier cleaning.
- Dual Flush
- Siphon jets and PowerWash Rim for increased cleanliness and hygiene
- Not the cheapest on the list, but reasonable for what you receive
- Multiple color and style options to match with any bathroom
Now we start getting into the more expensive options and find out what sets them apart from the cheaper toilets listed above. That isn’t to say those listed so far aren’t great toilets, but this is up a price bracket, and for a good reason. Elegantly shaped for optimum style, this one-piece, elongated bowl toilet is close to the very best you can find for around $500, and if you shop in the right places, you’ll find it far cheaper.
- EverCiean surface
- F our flushing system with Accelerator flush
- Elongated bowl for improved comfort
- Highly reputed and trusted supplier
The reason the previous entry was described as a close to the very best’ is because Woodbridge has created the very best toilet for the price range here. This modernly designed toilet benefits from the best toilet flapper around, with a skirted trapway and sleek look creating hygiene and style together as one. Every toilet on this list is of the highest-quality, but if you are looking for the best, the chances are, you will decide on this toilet. Available in two colors, and with the possibility of an attached bidet, if preferred, this is more than just a toilet, it’s built for optimum comfort.
- Siphon flushing, super quiet power- flush toilet
- stainless steel seat hinge
- AII-in-one package, no extra pieces needed to be bought
- Easy to clean and maintain due to smart design and incorporated technologies
Toilets are one of the structures that you should not even think of staying without. They are small but play a huge part when it comes to making the living process of a human being complete. Having the best of the toilets will in return give you the best of the services that you have ever acquired in the recent past. Make sure you plan yourself well before you decide on the kind of toilet that will best suit you and your family at large. You better make something that will offer you an excellent service hat making something that will make you spend a lot later.
Best Flushing Toilet Buying Guide
Keep in mind that the high price does not guarantee better performance for a new bull in the purchase position and factors to consider while shopping. In the tests we did in our individual and double toilets, total mass measurements were estimated in the middle of the group. It provides trouble-free operation while offering the best water toilets.
This is a plumbing system based on reliability, especially in a large house, and without maintenance for ten years or more. Benefits of this buying guide to help you choose the right high-performance model. Better performance
Our tests showed fundamental differences in the power of payment even in the same brand models. The bath has a volumetric mix of improved baby wipes, sponges and plastic buckets filled with water and latex sleeves to simulate bad nightmares, to see if the toilet is clogged. We also cleaned the toilet bowl and measured the effluent transport efficiency through the discharge pipe. The best materials leave the plate clean and cause significant losses in the sewer pipe and reduce the risk of clogging.
Water saving technology
Sometimes more water is washed (but not always), which means that the washing is more complete. However, it is not surprising that in the United States, about 30 percent of the toilets are washed in bathrooms, and water protection becomes a serious problem. The request from the US Department of Energy UU For 1995, it established new toilets at 1.6 gallons per flush. All tested toilets meet this standard, and most tested models meet California’s strictest standards, limiting sales to toilets at 1.28 gallons per flush each time. High-efficiency models are compatible with the California “WaterSense” standards.
Get the right size
Explain the supply options and make sure that the new toilet fits the “approximate” size of the toilet, from the wall to the cabinet (mounting screws). The 12-inch measurement is standard, but 10 inches and 14 inches models are also available. The most common option is “ergonomic” toilets that measure between 17 and 19 inches in length or between two and three inches in length. The additional height simplifies the on/off operation.